Jokes

Click on the topics

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ITS TIME FOR SOME FUN GUYS...........


ITS TIME FOR SOME FUN GUYS...........

Q: If a devil catches your wife, what would you do? 
Ans: You can do nothing. if devil has committed a mistake let him face the consequences.
 
 What's the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?
ANS: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.. 

Man Conducting Marketing Survey asked a Lady:"Which Book Has Helped you most in your Life?"
Lady:My Husband's "Cheque Book!"
 
1st thief: Oh ! The police is here. Quick! Jump out of the window! 2nd thief: But this is the 13th floor. 1st thief: Hurry! this is no time for superstitions
 
A Student goes into a library & asks for a book on suicide..! Librarian: "Get lost dude, U won't bring it back...
 
Kid: 'Mom who is God?'Mom:'God is neither male nor fmale,not child,not adult,not blak not white &he loves children'
Kid:'Oh! Michael Jakson!'
 
A kid went 2 school for the first time.Teacher told her if u had 2 go 2 Toilet, raise ur index finger. 
Kid is puzzled n asks, thats going 2 .......
 
Principal 2 students: U people must sleep atleast 7 hours a day. 
Students:Impossible sir!College is only for 6 hours!
 
Boy: Mummy, if I failed in this exam I'll commite suicide. Mother'Shut up! Never say that. If U try to do so I'll just kill you..
 
Boy: My Girl friend broke up with me & sent me the Kissing pics of her & her new Boy friend 
Friend: Oh. Its 2 bad. Boy: Ya I know.. thats why i sent those pics 2 her Dad
 
Shyam to Ram: Did U kill mosquitoes? Yes. But why they still bite me at night? They must be widows of the dead ones....
 
Q: Why did the scientist install a knocker on his door?A: He wanted to win the No-bell prize.


Doctor to lady: U look exactly like my 3rd wife. Lady: How many wife do u have? Docto2.

A father to his adopted son "Whats the height of laziness?" Son replied "What more than havin an adopted son.

Wife: I hate the Beggar who came yesterday! Husband: Why?? Wife: I gave him food yesterday & today He gifted me a book"How to Cook"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment