Jokes

Click on the topics

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funny Office Quotes

"If you think your boss is stupid remember; you wouldn't have a job if he was smarter." "His insomnia was so bad, he couldn't sleep during office hours." 
"Tell your boss what you really think about him and the truth shall set you free." 
"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell me the truth--even if it costs him his job." 
"Any organization is like a septic tank. The really big chunks rise to the top." 
"Do not underestimate your abilities. That is your boss's job." 
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." 
"People are still willing to do an honest day's work. The trouble is they want a week's pay for it." 
"I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back." 
"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself." 
"Conway's Law: In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going on - This person must be fired." 
"The world is divided into people who do things--and people who get the credit." 
"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more." 
"The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his orders from one who does." 
"Everybody makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when no one is looking." 
"An expert is someone called in at the last minute to share the blame."

No comments:

Post a Comment